Thursday, March 19, 2009

1st Assignment ; Self Introduction






...........Hi, my name is Jimi Hyun, and I'm 28 years old. I'm a check-in agent for Asiana Airlines and I work at Incheon Airport. Ever since chilhood I wanted to be an airline staff and I achieved my dream. I'm very proud of my achievements and I'm satisfied with my job. I'm from Je-ju but I live in Incheon with my parents now. There are 6 in my family, my parents and 3 siblings. My two older sisters and brother are already married. I have two nephews and two nieces. Taking care of them is my pleasure, so I often visit my sibling's house when I'm free. I usually sleep until noon on my days off and I like hanging out by myself, going to the bookstore and reading books. I enjoy spending time by myself because of my character. I'm extroverted and optimistic but sometimes careless and cold. I don't like people who are pessimistic , so I don't want to mix with such people. Through this writing class, I want to improve my writing skills and I hope it will be a good chance to meet and study with other people.

9 comments:

  1. Hi
    You looks good on uniform. I've never worn Asiana uniform because I started work on downtown office near to Hong Ik Univ. Isn't it hard to work at the airport? I heard that there are too many strange (some times mad)customer.. HA HA ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jimi,

    As Jessica mentioned, you go well with your uniforms and your smile is very attractive.
    Have a nice weekend and hope see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimi,

    I have never been to Jeju. I'm going to visit Jeju soon. Please tell me about Jeju at the next class.

    You looks really good on your uniform!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I want to say that I am so happy to take this class with you. In office, we don't have much time to talk each other because
    we have a different schedule. I hope we have a great and educational time in this class together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It' so nice to know you. We've never met each other although we both work at Incheon airport. Maybe we could have a coffee brake if we meet at the airport next time. I really want to haging out on my day off like you, but I have 2 children to take care of. Enjoy your single life!! But being a Mom is blessing. Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jimi.
    I'm happy to know you. I was surprrised to hear that you are from Jeju, because your face is very bright. I think you are loved from other people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jimi,

    You're a popular girl. I see you have already figured out how to make changes to your blog posts. I'm glad you're taking initiative to being an active blogger.

    Isn't it amazing how you can work in the same place for the same company and never meet someone? I truely belive that it's a small world, but I guess airports are bigger than the world. I'm glad that you've met some new people and you're enjoying this course.

    ReplyDelete