Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3rd Assignment ; My family




................My brother's name is Kyungcheol Hyun. He is 32 years old. He wanted to get married as early as he could, so he married when he was 25 years old. He has one son and one daughter now. Ever since childhood, he dreamt of being a pilot, so he always had enjoyed playing with toy planes. He is a helicopter pilot now, and he works at Gimpo airport. He has a strong sense of responsiblity, and he is a good father. He always tries to spend time with his children, and to help his wife do housework. He likes collecting model planes and assembling toy planes or ships. Many kinds of toys are displayed in his house which he assembled, and he takes care of toys with his whole heart.

5 comments:

  1. Woah! Your brother looks like happy, and have a good smile. So your nephew is happy too. I hope your family are always happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimi.

    I can see the resemblance between you and your brother. You both have bright smiles.

    I can also see how he would be a lot of fun to be around. I'm curious what his wife is like. Is she outgoing like him or reserved and shy? People say that opposites attract, so I predict that she's quieter than your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! His dream came true! It is difficult to keep one's dream because our dreams are always changed when we are one year older. Your nephew is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did't know your brother is a helicopter pilot. He is the first helicopter pilot that I have ever heard. I only see on tv shows.He looks so happy on that picture, and your nephew is so lovely. I think that you are so lucky to have this kind of family.

    ReplyDelete