Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5th Assignment ; My hobbies







.....................When I have free time, I like traveling. Even if I have only one day off, I take trips without hesitation. Normally I take trips to Hongkong, Je-ju for a day. Of course I'm exhausted when I get back home, but I feel happy. I can get rid of my stress, and I can get full of vitality through traveling. I try to take trips as much as I can before get marry, because after marriage I will busy as mother and wife.^^ I love reading, and I often go to the bookstore. There, I enjoy reading many kinds of books and drinking coffee for several hours. I can feel sympathy through many kinds of novels and essay. Finally, I like taking care of my nephews and nieces. Taking care of them is not easy, but I really like it. I like kids, and I feel happy when I see their smiles.


(when I visited Toledo in Spain, and one day with my first nephew)

8 comments:

  1. You look great, Jimi! :)

    I totally agree with you. You should travel as much as you can before you get married. Do you know Toledo is famous place for swords? I bought a paper knife with 14K plated grip at the second market of England long time ago, and that was made in Toledo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a natural with children. I love the way Korean baby's hair stands on their head. They have so much hair and it's so thick. It makes for very interesting baby pictures. (*^^*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good on every pictures. I am sure that you are a photogenic person. On the contrary, I look so meam in pictures because of my high cheek bones. Anyhow, I really admire the way of your living.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your first picture. I bought a digital camera and I really want to take a picture like that!!

    /Kim
    Do you know that I have so much hair and it's so thick.

    /Hannah
    Hi this is Kyungwoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyung Woo.. I'm sorry about the hair joke. You have very nice hair!! Really!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to visit spain....
    Can you recomand which city from spain is the best ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture is great. I really want to go there. As you already know leaving away is hard for me because I'm a mother and a wife. Enjoy your single life!!!

    ReplyDelete