Tuesday, April 28, 2009

12th Assignment ; My story


.................Here is a short story that how could I join Asiana Airlines. I was born in Jeju, Seogwipo city in 1982. From when I was five years old, I flew to Pusan myself to see my maternal grandmother once or twice a year. At that time, airline staff took good care of me in flight, and I remember dimly that I was impressed by her. May be from that time, I have good feeling about airline industry. In 1998 I started think concretely about airline industry as my profession. Two years later, I chose my major Chinese in college, because I thought it would help when I get a job later. Finally, in 2002, I joined Asiana Airlines as my wish.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jimi.
    I'm sorry I coudln't comment sooner, but I wanted to say that I thought your story was moving. People influence us every day but they seldom have powerful influences like the airline staff in your story. It was true pleasure teaching you and I hope we can get together again both in or outside of the classroom. ^^

    ReplyDelete