Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8th Assignment ; My character


..........................Self help is my motto. I make it rule not to depend on others as much as possible.Whenever I'm in trouble, not really, I try to solve the problem myself. Of course, I ask for advice to my friends, but I don't expect them to help me or solve the problem. I feel more comfortable doing several things myself than with others. For instance, when I going to travel, browsing in shops, hanging out in the streets, and drinking coffee in cafes, but not always. In other words, I am not shy about doing above mentioned things alone, and I think these things make me self reliable person.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you're self-reliable. I find many women rely on the men in their lives here and they amost seem helpless without them. I was brought up to be self-reliant and even though I love my husband very much, I believe I can do anything.

    ReplyDelete