Saturday, April 11, 2009

7th Assignment ; My typical days


..........During the week, my days are very busy, especially every Tuesday and Thursday. I get up at 4 a.m and leave home I usually put on my make up in the bus or taxi, and I get to the airport by 5:40 a.m. Then I change into my uniform and start to check-in from 6:10 a.m. After 9 hours of work, I take a nap for at least 30 minutes in the staff lounge because I feel drowsy that time. After I take a rest, I go to the Asiana Town in Gimpo and take an English Writing class from 6 p.m to 8 p.m. Sometimes I go out with my friend after class but depends on my condition.When I get back home I am tired to death, and I go to bed after midnight. Indeed, my typical days are very busy, but I'm aleady used to this schedule.

6 comments:

  1. I thought my schedule was hard but yours is worse. I really don't know how you do it. You must be tired all of the time or your really love your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people who work at the airport are very good at put on a make up in the bus.. ^^

    In my case, I just give up to put on a make up, haha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the most difficult part of working at the airport is the irregular working time. Routine is boring but is good for your health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer to working on shift basis. Even though getting up at 4 a.m. is quite difficult. I still want to work by monthly scedule basis. I can have more free time and do many things during my day off, especially, on weekdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to Busan tomorrow. I hope I can see you or KyungHee at the airport.

    You always have great photos on your post. It may sound weird, but that photo emits busy image. KKK

    ReplyDelete